Tex Knitter

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Best Wishes For 2007

Well, well, well. Here we are in a brand new year! Since I'm writing this you can assume that I survived and as you are reading this I can assume that you did too. Good for us. My only problem is that my recovery time stretches out longer and longer each year and here it is Thursday and I'm still working on it. Lord amighty!



Our original plan was to head to a private party in Denison but then decided to stay here in Dallas and not make the drive. That was probably a damn good idea.

Here is a pic of Jeff with all the 'tude' the guy could muster New Years Eve and when I say 'tude' he had it in spades but ya can't help but love him anyway.
I want to wish you all the happiest year ever and let's see if we can make it to 2008.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you both made it into 2007! 'Tude or not, he's such a cutie!

1/08/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home